- US$ 600 per week Per week
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Type: Apartment
- ID: EB-S6609
- Agent: Ana Monteagudo
The location of this apartment is unmatched. It is ideal for those who want to spend a few days touring and knowing Buenos Aires but living as a porteño.
Only 5 blocks from the shopping Alto Palermo, one of the most visited malls for its large number of renowned Argentine stores and international brands. Bars, cinemas, restaurants, nightlife.
To all this we can add that has the best public transportation options as it is located just 200 meters from the subway stop, line D and also multiple options of buses connecting the center with Belgrano, Recoleta and Palermo.
The apartment has
- A bedroom with double bed, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- In the second bedroom there is 1 twin bed with a desk and air conditioning.
- In the third bedroom there is a truck bed for two people with two desks and ceiling fans.
- Service bedroom with bathroom.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Two bathrooms. One is complete with tub and bidet. The other is a bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen area and daily dining area with numerous cupboards. The kitchen is super equipped.
- The living room opens onto a balcony. It is very bright. It has a table and chairs for 8 people.
- The building has a multipurpose room that can be used exclusively for a meeting, for an additional cost, and also a very nice garden. On the terrace there is another laundry with tender.
- In front of the building is a building garage where you can rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
Prices have an increase from December 15 to January 5, Easter and July Week
Check-In: 14-19 hours. You can check availability check in before 14hs. no additional cost if the apartment is available.
Check-Out: 10 hours.
- Air conditioning
- Full kitchen
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Cooking utensils
- Maid service
- Wireless internet
- Linen and towels
- Washing machine (private)