- US$ 100 per night Per night
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 84 m² of construction
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Type: Apartment
- ID: 4935
- Internal ID: BN19004
- Age: 1965
- Sleeps: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Covered space: 74 m²
- Floor: 12
- Expenses: 500
- Agent: Ana Monteagudo
Located at Charcas Blvd., a street well-known for its restaurants and coffee-shops, 2 blocks away from Avenida Santa Fe, in the heart of Barrio Palermo.
Loft-like duplex, huge bedroom and living-room with wooden floor, dining room and kitchen
Fireplace, 2 AC, covered with windows, a big balcony with a great view of Buenos Aires!
High speed internet connection!
Fully furnished apartment with fridge, stove, washing machine and lots more!
Close to major clubs and restaurants, this sunny, and quiet flat is close to subways and buses and just 4 blocks away from Alto Palermo Shopping, in Palermo Viejo, a few blocks form Palermo Soho.
Sorry about the old pictures. They really do not do justice to this amazing place. No doubt. this is one the most beautiful places to stay while visiting the city.
Located in Boulevard Charcas (& Vidt) one of the most beautifull streets in Palermo with lots of trees, restaurants and outdoor cafes
Safe and quiet area, but with lots of activities, close to transportation. Near the subway ( 3 blocks from line D & Alto Palermo)
- Sunny apartment with nice view located on the top 2 floors of the building.
- Fully furnished with all that you may need for a comfortable stay
- King size bed!
- Working desk with high speed wireless internet
- Cleaning service one a week. Optional extra days
- Nice balcony with plants, table
* Please be aware that Holiday season may have extra charges for check in and out.
*** December & January USD 1560 per month, USD 520 per week
- Air conditioning
- Door man
- Full kitchen
- Satellite/Cable TV
- High speed internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- DVD player
- CD player/Stereo
- Coffee maker
- Cooking utensils
- Maid service
- Wireless internet
- Linen and towels
- Washing machine (private)